Website – the website located at https://sembot.com
User – a person using the website
cookie – a file saved on the user’s computer by a web browser, enabling the service to save information for later reading
system log – information saved by the website on the server containing information about activities performed by the user. It stores information entered on the site and information about the connection
database – an IT solution that enables storage of collected data
IP address – address enabling identification of the connection page (eg User)
SSL protocol – a solution that encrypts the connection between the pages of the connection
The right to privacy
The Sembot.com service provides the right to privacy in accordance with applicable laws, ie:
– Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection);
– the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
– Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law.
Personal Data Administrator
Bartosz Ferenc, Słowackiego 24/95, 35-060 Rzeszów, Poland
While using our Service, we may gather or ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify and invoice you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, bank account number, and other information (“Personal Information”).
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Finally, we collect Personal Information where we act as a data processor. We process Personal Information on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting the Service. When a customer subscribes to our Service for their online store, system or platform, they are able to retrieve Personal Information from consumers and/or businesses from their account(s) at online Marketplaces or Platforms as, but not limited to, Amazon and eBay. When an order has been placed at such a Marketplace or Platform, we collect and store the order data (including Personal Information) to collectively send it to the system or platform of our customers.
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
● To deal with your inquiries and requests
● To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us
● To provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us.
● To provide you with technical support (your information helps us to better respond to your
● To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you), including to improve the navigation and
content of our sites
● For website and system administration and security
● For general business purposes, including to improve customer service (your information
helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs),
to help us improve the content and functionality of our Service, to better understand our
users, to protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and to generally
manage our business
● To process transactions and to provide Services to our customers and end-users
● For recruitment purposes, where you apply for a job with us
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features
● To improve advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to prevent targeting of impressions
via third-party channels when they are not relevant
● To send e-mails, both either periodic or one off. The e-mail addresses you provide for invoicing or support questions will be used to send you information regarding payments, invoicing or answers to your questions as well as proactively for important updates of our Service. When it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we will send occasional marketing e-mails about our Service, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the message.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
We employ third party companies and individuals (“Third Parties”) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
● In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your Personal Information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction.
● We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms of Service; (5) to protect the vital
interests of our users, customers, and other third parties.
● We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytics purposes.
We do not sell or trade your Personal Information to third parties.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security measures and protection
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. However, Sembot in its sole discretion undertakes certain security measures aimed at protecting against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. It is your responsibility to saveguard your password and login details. If you know or suspect that your password is known to others, please contact us so we can take immediate measures. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your Personal Information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. For more information about the measures taken, please review our Security policy.
International data transfer
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. Please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to servers in the European Union to store and process it there. Non-personal information that is used by our Service can be stored in various locations including, without limitations, other EU countries, the United States of America or Asia.
Third Party Links
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children or Child”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us at the details above, and we will delete your personal information on request. Backups of the data will be destroyed after 30 days.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights in respect of the processing of your personal data by us when we act as the data controller for the processing of your personal data. Please note that if we act as a data processor for our customers, you can exercise your rights at the respective customer.
● the right to request whether we process your personal data and if so, the right to
access your personal data and to receive information about the processing of your personal data;
● the right to rectification of your personal data if these are incorrect or incomplete;
● the right to have your personal data deleted (‘right to be forgotten’);
● the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to limit the processing of your personal data;
● the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, if the processing is based on your consent;
● the right to receive or surrender your personal data to a third party appointed by you in a structured, customary and machine-readable form (‘right to data
We do not use automated decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us via email@example.com or via the address mentioned in the introduction.
In order to prevent that we disclose information to the wrong person, we can ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In principle, we will inform you of whether we can comply with your request, within one month after receipt. In specific cases, for example when it concerns a complex request, this term may be extended by two months. We will inform you of such an extension within one month after receiving your request. On the basis of the applicable privacy
legislation, we can refuse your request under certain circumstances. If this is the case, we will explain to you why. You can find more information about your privacy rights on the website of the Polish Data Protection Authority.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, we will be happy to work together to find a solution. If this does not lead to the desired result, you will have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In Poland, this is the Polish Data Protection Authority. If you live or work in another country of the European Union, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority of that country
Data from forms
Data on the use of the site
As part of using the website by the User, we collect data in the system log such as: user’s IP address, connection time, information about the browser, the destination address of the website, information about possible errors
Data from forms
The user agrees to the processing of the entered data by the Service. The data entered will not be made available to third parties.
Subscribing to the newsletter
Processing of an email address to deliver messages
Processing email address for logging in and system correspondence
Submit an order
Processing data necessary to make internet payments and issue a sales document: data such as Name, Surname, email, telephone, contact details for the sales document, company name, nip (EU VAT).
The introduction of the above-mentioned data is voluntary, however, the inability to enter them may make it impossible to set up an account and make a purchase
Data collected by the website as part of the Sembot service
The Sembot system collects data from the Google Ads / Adwords account necessary to provide the service. The data comes directly from the Gooogle Ads account as part of the user’s express consent to share this data with Sembot.com
– information about linked Google Adwords accounts
– information about campaigns in your account
– information about ad groups in the campaign
-information about keywords in the ad group
-information included in the Keywords Performance Report: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/keywords-performance-report
Processing of personal data
Personal data collected through the forms are processed only for the use of the website. No data is shared with third parties
The user has the right to access data about him, rectify, change, delete and limit processing. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection